Hello, I visit Walt Disney World multiple times a year. Since the pandemic, I have focused on going at least every other month to stay up to date on the new changes. Here are my best takeaways for you before you start planning.
- This is the most important; Park Pass Reservations! I have seen more times than I care to admit guests arriving to Disney with no Park Pass Reservations and being denied entry! This is required to enter the Disney theme parks in Orlando, with a valid theme park admission ticket. Without a Park Pass Reservation, you will NOT be allowed to enter the theme park.
- We highly recommend booking with a travel agency that specializes in Disney Destinations. You do not want to trust your vacation to anyone that doesn’t stay up to date on the current changes. Why not use a travel designer that knows the destination inside and out? Put your tax dollars back into your community and support small business.
- Temperature Checks: You will have your temperature checked every time you enter a Walt Disney World theme park; even if you leave and come back. You will also have your temperature checked before entering Disney Springs.
- Face Masks! They are required on Disney property, including the theme parks and Disney Springs. Anyone ages 2 and up must wear a face mask. Do yourself a favor before going and find one you prefer and bring a few extras so you can swap out during your stay.
- Your Resort Pool. The pools have capacity limits so you may have to wait to swim if your pool is at capacity when you arrive.
- Memory Maker Photos. Disney’s policy is noted that if anyone in your photo has removed their face mask, you will not be able to download that photo. This is their policy so if you do not wish to follow their guidelines, then we recommend you do NOT purchase Memory Maker. You can take an outdoor photo while stationary while practicing social distancing without your mask.
I hope you found this helpful. If you have any questions, please let us know. We specialize in Disney Destinations and would love to help you plan your next Magical Vacation!
We provide a day-by-day itinerary, provide insider tips, book your dining reservations, and assist before, during, and even after you travel should you need us.