Are you thinking about traveling to The Bahamas and staying at the ever-popular Atlantis resort? Here are my Top 5 Activities to do while vacationing at this amazing resort!
- Swim like the Fish – There are 14 unique pools at this resort including a 141-acre waterpark. There is something for guests of all ages to enjoy!
- Beach Hair, Don’t Care – 5 miles of white sand beaches along the beautiful, turquoise water. There are 6 accessible beaches, each with its own special feature. Whether it’s swimming, lounging, playing volleyball, strolling, dining, or drinking, you will find it all here.
- Under the Sea – If you love sea life, you can explore Atlantis’ very own Dolphin Cay & Marina. Great educational experience for both kids and adults alike, you can swim, paddleboard, and kayak with Dolphins. You can even campout overnight or learn how to be a trainer with Marine Life. Walk with the Sharks, swim with Sting Rays, or hang with Sea Lions, so many activities to keep the family enthralled with the fascinating world of these amazing creatures.
- Tee It Up – Golf alongside the Atlantic Ocean and Nassau Harbor at this Tom Weiskopf designed course. This 18-hole, Par 72 course also has club rentals, Golf Academy with private lessons, group clinics and Golf Shop.
- Work it Out – Atlantis’ Mandara Spa & Fitness – whether you are a hard-core fitness fanatic, craver of all thing’s spa related or are a little bit of both, this is the perfect place! The Fitness center boasts state of the art equipment, free weights, spin studio, yoga, and a lap pool. Spa amenities such as cold & warm plunge pools, steam rooms, saunas, and therapies unique to The Bahamas will soothe the sorest of muscles and knots of stress.
I would love to help you plan your visit to this incredible resort!