Our biggest question received, when is the best time to visit Disney World? My suggestion is to consider the following things and then decide when you should visit the most Magical Place on Earth!
- Your children’s schedule. I know you are always busy with your children’s activities throughout the year. You should consider which weeks are the most convenient to travel with them. Keep in mind school attendance and test requirements. If you do not have worry about this, move to step #2.
- Are you dreaming of the sweet treats and international food cuisine options? If you said yes, then consider one of the festivals for a wide variety of amazing foods, including treats, and plan your dates accordingly. Dates will vary for each, but the months will stay close to the same.
- Taste of Epcot International Festival of the Arts January to February
- Taste of Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival March to July
- Epcot International Food & Wine Festival July to December
- Epcot International Festival of the Holidays November to December
- Consider the Crowds! When the schools are out on break, families are eager to visit. The major holidays are also busier because many guests want to celebrate the holidays together in Disney World! If you can visit when the schools are in session and not during the holidays, you will see lower crowds. My favorite months are January, February, March, October (typically hot but I love fall), November, and December.
- Pricing and Promotions! Reflect on #3 and consider the slower times because this will be when you will see the best pricing and promotions. The easiest way to break it down, Disney will use the lower pricing and promotions to fill the rooms and resorts. Have you ever wondered why your resort was not included in a promotion? The promotions are going to be used for a set number of rooms at each resort that is need of being filled. The resorts that sleep families of five are limited on promotions because there is a high demand.
- Final thoughts to consider:
- If you love the holidays, November and December are for you!
- January and February tend to see ride closures due to refurbishments.
- Want cooler temperatures? Consider November through February; March can also see nice temperatures.
- You can visit Disney World at any time. The important thing to remember is thoughtful planning is important to create magical memories.
Our agency visits Disney World every 4-6 weeks so we can provide our clients with the most current information. We would love to help you plan your next memorable vacation to Happiest Place on Earth! If you have any questions or want to reach out for a quote, feel free to reach out to me at email@example.com