Girls, I have the best list of traveling essentials to keep you looking and feeling your best on your next vacation! Being prepared for everything while on vacation is nearly impossible, but I’ve got the ultimate list for you!
Traveling can be filled with fast paced, hot and sweaty, and picture filled days, so we want to make sure that you are covered! To do this we have teamed up with hair and makeup artist, Holly Renfrow. Holly is located in Florence, Alabama and specializes in hair and makeup for weddings and pageants. Holly loves to travel and has found the best items to make sure you are covered.
Here is what she has to say:
I recently got married and our bucket list for traveling is constantly expanding! I’m personally taking this crazy time to research destinations and plan future trips!
Compiled below is my Ultimate Survival Guide to Traveling to help with your hair and makeup. These range in pricing and are close to drugstore pricing. They are good for on the go so you can get to your next destination looking good as new.
1) Simple cleansing wipes: Throw these in your bag with you to use throughout the day!
2) Cetaphil cleanser- The best facewash to clean your face after a long day! This also comes in travel size!
3) Batiste dry shampoo- The BEST! This quick and easy magic will save you time and not waste your day styling your hair.
4) Chi Iron Guard- If you’re going to be in the sun all day, then make sure your hair is protected!
5) Teleties- MUST HAVE when you leave the room. These are a lifesaver.
6) Milani Setting Spray- Trust me, your makeup isn’t going anywhere with this spray. It will hold your perfect look all day. I use it on all my clients.
7) Real techniques sponge- great dupe for a beauty blender!
8.) Wet n wild foundation- Buildable coverage and not heavy on skin to make your skin feel healthy all day!
9) Tarte shape tape- The BEST! Run and go get this right now!
10) Kat Von D shade and light palette- The powder version of this palette is amazing. This product will really give you those natural vacation looks.
11) L’Oreal telescopic mascara- Get the longest and fullest lashes! Be sure to pick up the waterproof version to last your spontaneous beach swims.
12) EOS lip balm- I have one of these in my home, car, and on my makeup vanity. Be sure to keep some with you at all times to keep those lips moisturized while in different climates.